Donations and Gifts
Gifts given to acknowledge loved ones support the mission of The Arc Tampa Bay Foundation as they honor or memorialize loved ones important to the gift giver. A gift to The Arc Tampa Bay will help to ensure continued care and needed services for those with developmental disabilities.
For more information please contact the The Arc Tampa Bay Foundation office at 727-797-8712 or email email@example.com
We are looking for donations of tangible goods which can be used in our 19 group homes: Linens (new sheets, towels), Kitchen supplies, Household goods, Even an extra automobile can be donated for us to sell and put the proceeds to good use.
Fill out this form for donating items
The Arc’s Car Donation Program
The Arc’s car donation program supports our efforts in ensuring that people with disabilities enjoy full participation in the community and are granted the same respect, equality, and security as every member of society.
How to Donate
The Arc accepts cars, vans, trucks, boats with a trailer, and recreational vehicles seven days a week, 24 hours a day. It’s as simple as filling out our online donation form below.
You must be able to provide: the year, make and model of your vehicle, the general condition, the vehicle identification number, and have the title and lien in hand.
The Arc will take care of the rest and arrange a convenient time for free auto towing. Your tax form will be mailed to you as a “Non-Cash Charitable Contributions,” within four to six weeks.
Please fill out this form to donate a vehicle
The Arc Tampa Bay Foundation is registered with the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, registration #CH406. A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the division of consumer services by calling 1-800-435-7352 within the state. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by the state. The Arc Tampa Bay Foundation retains 100% of all contributions.
Shop With AmazonSmile
Donor Bill of Rights
The Board and Staff of The Arc Tampa Bay Foundation declare that all donors have these rights:
- To be informed of the organization’s mission, of the way the organization intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on the organization’s governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To have access to the organization’s most recent financial statements.
- To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition.
- To be assured that information about their donation is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing organizations of interest to the donor will be professional in nature.
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization or hired solicitors.
- To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from mailing lists that an organization may intend to share.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.
Memorial gifts commemorate and celebrate the lives of loved ones who have passed away. Flowers and cards may always be appreciated, but donations made on their behalf allow their legacy to continue. Please indicate in the “Special Instructions to Seller” box who you would like your donation to be in Memory of as well as the name and contact information for the person you would like to receive a personalized acknowledgement card.
We all have special people in our lives- people we love and respect. Express your gratitude to these wonderful individuals by making a gift in honor of them. It’s a great way to show admiration and gratitude while supporting the The Arc Tampa Bay Foundation. Please indicate in the “Special Instructions to Seller” box who you would like to honor as well as the name and contact information of where you would like a personalized acknowledgement card sent.